So I have been nominated for the neat neat blog award by Emma. If you haven’t checked her blog out then i sugguest you do. Her blog out. emmacharlottebeauty or emmacharlottebeauty.wordpress.com Im so amazed that someone would even o nomiate me and I’m ever so grateful so thank you!
Reals for the award:
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Thank the person who nominated you, linking to their blog.
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking their blog.
5. Let them know you nominated them by commenting on their blog.
1. What is your favourite high end product? Erm hoonestly I dont own a high end product but a high end product I’d like to have is one of the YSL lipstick I’ve heard so many great things about them.
2. What is youre favourite low high makeup item? My favourite low end product would have to be no.7 mascara, I love the lift it give my lashes and it doesnt make them clump together which is always a plus.
3. What is your typical skincare routine? My typical skin care routine is firstly using my miscalla water to get any left over makeup off my face ( i do take my makeup off the night before but i probably very lazy and in the mornig still have a little bit of mascara on) then I will use a blackhead scrub to get any dead skin off so that my skin is smooth and soft. After that i will apply some of the boots own toner just to close my pores and finally add my Simple moisteriser and let that sink in before adding any makeup. My skin care routine is very simple but works wonders for my skin.
4. What’s the lastest film you’ve seen on the cinema? The lastest film i have seen at the cinema is Minions. I am a massive big kid and couldnt wait to see it, totally worth it.
5. Who is your favourite actor/actress? Oh there are so many I couldn’t possibly say just one. Every actor and actress are unique and talented in their own way!
6. What book are you reading at the moment? I have just finished reading Girl Online and it was amazing couldnt put it down read it in a day, I am going to move onto life with a sprinkle of glitter as i brought it the beginning of last week.
7. What do you prefer: candles or bath bombs? and why? Again this is a tough one, I love both products I must say candles as normally burn mine veryday and i have showers most days so bath bombs are more of a treat.
The people I nomiate are:
My 7 questions are:
1. What is your favourite drug store to get makeup from and why?
2. What makeup product couldn’t you live without?
3. When did you get into makeup? (that if you wear makeup ofcourse)
4. What would be your dream job?
5. What song to you listen to on repeat?
6. What social media platform do you use the most?
7.What do you do when your stressed out to calm yourself down?