Day 8 is all about what in my makeup bag, so I’ll talk about the bag I have first.
The makeup bag that I am using at the moment is the third Zoella makeup up bag to be brought out.
The reason I use this bag is that it is quite big so I can fit all my makeup and makeup brushes in it without having to fight with it.
As I don’t want for this post to be long I’m going to list the products and give them a rating and then picture it all below.
- Rimmel match perfection – 5/5
- Elf palette – 4/5
- Nudes palette – 5/5
- Seventeen eyeliner – 4/5
- No 7 mascara – 5/5
- Lasting perfection concealer – 4/5
- Both lip liners – 4/5
- Revolution blusher – 3/5
- No 7 lip crayon – 4/5
- Clinique lip crayon – 4/5
- Primark lipgloss 5/5!
- Natural collection powder – 2/5
- Revolution highlighter 3/5
- Primark bronzer – 2/5
- Brushes – 5/5
- Bobbles and clips – 5/5 even through I seem to always losing them
- Lip balm 4/5
For the products that have a low rating, the only reason they are there is because I’m trying to use them up.
Thank you for reading!
- Youtube – Lauren Smith-Martin. ( i only have three videos at the moment) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF79wyIAUqWpPek0EQx-4oQ
- Instagram – laarjadee
- Twitter – @LaarJade