Will we all know that December is very busy so here is my list on how to plan and be organised!
- Research ideas – this is good so you know exactly what you’re going to write about. If you are really stuck you can always look on Internet for blog ideas.
- Write a list – once you’ve done you’re research you can then write a list of all the ideas so you know what you can write about.
- Schedule posts – if you are stuck for time write out a couple of posts to save or to just schedule to be uploaded! This is good for when you know you’re going be extremely busy but still want to upload.
- Don’t stress – you should be blogging for fun and because you want to not because you have to.
- Ask for help – I don’t mean get someone do it for you but you can join another blogger and they could upload a post that you were involved in.
- Don’t feel bad – if you wanted to upload every day but you miss a day. Don’t feel bad about it there are unexpected things that happen in life!
Thank you for reading!
- Youtube – Lauren Smith-Martin. ( i only have three videos at the moment) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF79wyIAUqWpPek0EQx-4oQ
- Instagram – laarjadee
- Twitter – @LaarJade
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook – mediaandmakeup j