Here we go again to being late to the party. Anyhow here is all my info about Aprils glossy box!
Starting with the theming. April’s box was based around fruity or floral. For myself, either of these would have been great so I didn’t mind getting the fruity box.
Let’s talk about packing. Oh my. Beautiful bright colours that defiantly caught my eyes. The imagery on the box was lovely as well, a mix of matte and metallic colours.
I received 6 items in April’s box:
- Orignal source shower gel – The scent to this shower gel was apple and melon. Amazing smell that left my skin feeling soft refreshed and the smell that was left on my skin afterwards was amazing
- Palmer’s hair mask – This was a chia seed and argan oil mask and oh my did my hair need this. My hair defiantly needed a pick me up after the trauma I’ve put it through the past few months. My hair was lovely and soft after use.
- Hairflicks hair vitamins – This is a product I have tried as it at the moment I’m happy with how my hair is doing. So I’m more than likely going ask if anyone in my friends wants to try them.
- Dr Botanicals superfood sleeping mask- another product that I haven’t tried out yet although when I finish uni in a week or so’s time I’m going to give this bad boy a go.
- Dr Pawpaw multipurpose balm- at first I wasn’t sure about this product, my skin tone and bright pink doesn’t normally go. I’ve only tried this product on my lips but it did come through. Even though when it first comes out the bottle it’s hot pink when buffed into my lips it just gave them a nice tint and my lips were super soft afterwards.
- Jeanna Arthes perfume – I’m pretty sure this was the ‘star’ of the box. Two scents were made exclusively for Glossy Box. I got one in a melon and let me tell you that this frangance is my new spring/summer scent/ Very light refreshing espeically for a little pick me up!
Did you receive April’s Glossy Box and what did you think?